We are humans who have physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. When one level is off, we do not feel at our best.
So here are my nine tips on to help you feel happier and healthier!
1, Eat lots of fresh vegetables and some fruit, and protein
2. Please cut by back on sugar, it is known to do lots of bad things to our bodies and our mood.
3. Laugh and be delighted by movies, nature, friends, comics, whatever helps you to be in that happy state.
4. Exercise, 3-4 times a week. Choose something that you like or tolerate so you can stick to it. It helps your body and your mood.
5. Get enough sleep. Go to bed if you can, before midnight, that is where the better sleep lives.
6. Have time by yourself, even if it is only an hour a week, to re-charge and also to be in tune with yourself, your thoughts, and your feelings.
7. Social time with family and friends where you share with each other and have not only good connecting time but some fun.
8. Even during hard times, find at least one thing to feel grateful for. You will be surprised how much that helps you feel better.
9. Pray or meditate even for a few minutes a day. You can do this even if you do not have a religion. You can just close your eyes and be peaceful and it will surprise you over time how much better you will feel and think.
We all will have days that are easier and days that try our patience, but if we try to incorporate some of these things as much as possible, they will be helpful to you over the long term.